Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Its always Aidric

Aidric always takes precedent. These two are hilarious. Yesterday while Faustina was giving Aidric a 10 minute hug I jokingly asked,

"Are you two dating?!"

Shaking her head Faustina said, "No, not yet."

Aidric's Mom asked, "Are you going to in the future?"

Faustina nodding her head emphatically, "Ummm hummm!"

Then this morning Aidric was sleeping when Faustina woke up. In order to allow him to keep napping (in his usual manner, he curled up by the front door mat and fell asleep!), I told Faustina we could watch Peter Rabbit downstairs. Needless to say, she was very excited since she is only able to watch t.v. on very rare occasions. I got everything set up for her and was going to do some work.

She stopped me and insisted, "Mama! Sit with me and watch Peter Rabbit!".

Who could refuse?

We curled up on the recliner with Teddy and a blanket and were 'cozy' as she kept saying. What more could I ask for than a warm rainy day watching a movie in the morning with my warm bodied sweet little 2 year old daughter sitting on my lap?

Soon we heard Aidric stir upstairs so I went to get him. I brought him downstairs, plopped him in the other chair, and went to resume my previous seat with the Fauster.

"No, Mama! I sit with Aidric!"

So much for Mom and daughter cozy morning.


No comments: