Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring





Today really, really felt like 'spring', in every sense of the word. The weather has been so nice now for a long time; actually, it almost seems like we never really had winter. But today we had all the windows open. It has that great 'spring' smell outside. Mike painted Faustina's bedroom - We had the music playing loud while Mike on that and Faustina and Kim worked on coloring eggs at the kitchen table.

Boy, did I marry a detail oriented man! (one of those opposite attracts things :) Mike is fine tuning this place to make it, well, even nicer than it already is. Apparently, he has many more ideas in store.

I am looking forward to Holy week. And Divine Mercy Sunday after Easter. I got off track a bit of things I wanted to do the last half of Lent. Yet again will I attempt to do things better.

No comments: