Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Here we go!


 Benedict has some of the funniest faces lately. This is kind of what I feel like these days with the baby coming at the very least, in the next couple weeks and - actually, this little baby could come any day now. "Brace yourself! Ready or not!" But, actually, I can't complain with how I feel. I am getting more and more excited each day to meet this new little person. And yes, I am a bit crazy, I am even excited for the labor and delivery. Mike and I plan on having a little vacation at the hospital. ;)

The kids are also in anticipation mode. Faustina and Jude play "Mom and Dad' while they take care of their baby 'Anna'. A friend let us borrow her very cute bassinet that we'll have next to our bed for the first couple months, at least. Between the bassinet and the one seat we have to put the baby in, we feel ready! We will use about 10% of the 'baby gear' since....well, these early stages go so fast, and it all takes up so much room! It is fun to see how the kids' dynamic works out and how they play with each other (and fight too!) and take care of each other.

No comments: