Monday, October 27, 2014

38 weeks and counting

I don't think I've even blogged about the fact that we have little babe #5 on the way! Here he or she comes! I'm excited. Official due date is 11/10/14. November is a good month. Faustina and Jude came a couple weeks early. Benedict and Agatha actually came right now their due dates. It is a waiting game to see when this little person wants to make an appearance!

I'm excited to meet this new personality. We, of course, do not have a name - we surprise ourselves with that in the hospital. We don't know gender. And we really don't know what life will look like with 5 little people in the house - except that it will be busy!

I can't complain - I feel great. Thankfully. Oh, sounds like I better go attend to Benedict and see what he is up to. He.....needs a lot of attention these days being 2 1/2 years old...and just being Benedict!

Here is a picture of baby during the last stretch. I'm not a big 'take picture of the belly/pregnant lady' person. But it is good to document one or two, I suppose. Looks like I need to clean our mirror....

No comments: