Monday, February 23, 2009

Lots of Lettuce [UPDATED]


Mike took several pictures of my meal this evening because he simply cannot believe how enormous I make my salads. He made sure to put a glass next to the plate for relativity purposes. ;) What can I say. I really, really enjoy salads. I go to Sam's Club and get one big bin of organic mixed springs and one of the organic spinach; they last me about 1 week or so. Mike's eyes almost pop out of his head when he looks at how big they are. He says it would take him hours and hours simply to chew up all the lettuce that I devour in about 15 minutes. You have nothing to lose because you can put whatever you like in them and it tastes fantastic. This particular salad has red peppers, onion, walnuts, crasins, apple, cheese, tomatoe, and tuna. And, probably the best of all - they are healthy! Really a win-win situation.

======================

I would just like to say that overeating is NOT healthy! Kidding. It is a lot of lettuce though!
-Mike

No comments: