Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mr. Poirot

We can't get enough of him! Really, we are obsessed.

Hercule Poirot is the genius detective in the Agatha Christie books. The BBC movies are absolutely captivating and addicting. A good friend owns them all and we will be lost when we have eventually seen them all. I have never been a 'mystery' or 'detective' story person, but I must admit, I really love these movies! About 6 months ago we got rid of cable (best thing we'd done in awhile since 99.9% is junk) and so we are more creative in our movie/t.v. entertainment.

I go in waves of having knitting projects on hand. This one has proved to be frustrating as I have taken it out to redo portions of it when the first time it came out looking like a 1980's sweater with shoulder pads. At this point it is a little big for Faustina, but maybe by winter time it will be appropriate? We'll see. I still have finishing touches to put on it. I've tried to work on it during the Poirot movies - but they are too captivating! As the weather gets colder...I will have more and more 'indoors' time to work on such things.

No comments: