Monday, September 26, 2011

The process begins...


of potty training that is.


Jude is now 25 months old and he is talking all the time about the potty and going 'poo-poo'. He is very aware and always informs me of his activity while he has a diaper on; I figure, why not try to make some process with potty training while he is thinking about it.

I am not expecting much, but, again, why not try - especially before the baby comes. He has now gone on the potty about a dozen times. And he is wearing big kid pants around the house. I must say, I love seeing him run around with his cherubim body!


After I took a picture of him facing forward, he immediately turned around and demanded "Another picture Momma!!". It was like he was taking mug shots.




And this last picture? Well, Faustina would not be left out of the picture taking fun. She insisted on a picture with her friend, Julien. Jude has been going around to everyone with this goofy stance and holding up this picture in front of his face and yelling, "Smile!".

No comments: