Thursday, October 1, 2015

Locked out!

Hhhmm....here we are again, after almost a year! Hahaha!

There were a few months that I was trying to get on our blog and couldn't - something weird with the login. Clearly, we haven't updated whatever we needed to update and I'm not even sure how to.

Anyway.

Life is going along swimmingly and Veronica is quickly approaching her first birthday. We'll see if I can keep it going.

Updates.

Faustina is in 2nd grade and she recently just lost one of her front teeth. I love it.
Faustina wants me to put up another picture of her. ;)

Jude is in Kindergarten and I am pretty sure he is made for school. He loves it and then he comes home and sits for 2 more hours coloring and drawing. 

Benedict is his own man and his reputation precedes him. He keeps life interesting and he is growing up. He helped me make 2 lasagnas yesterday and butter my garlic bread. He is in his second year at Montessori school. He loves it and he loves his teacher. AND he loves his 'batmin' costume. He wears it about 80% of the time around. 

Agatha is just an absolute delight. She is so fun.

And Veronica is my little doll. (I remember when I could say that about Agatha. She may be a dolls still, but she is not little anymore!)


No comments: