Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rainy days

Between last night and today it looks like we have received at least 4 inches of rain. Jude, not surprisingly, put on his rain boots and enjoyed the puddles for awhile this morning. Jude is a 2 1/2 year old and he has the typical 'terrible two' moments of throwing a tantrum, be crabby, or testing limits to see how much he can get by with. But, in general, he is quite difficult to stay mad at. A few nights ago when he kept getting out of his crib for bed I told him I would spank him, hard, if he got out again. He started laughing hysterically and wouldn't stop giggling. He made me laugh even as I was telling him I would spank him. I assured he still would receive a spank if he got out again. Well, of course, he did. And then he wasn't laughing when I spanked him. But after I left his room, he yelled out to me that he was sorry. He is quite the likable little boy and tends to be the center of entertainment in our household a great deal of the time.




Jude's cherubim body is in full glory here (yes he does have white undies on!). His abc's are coming along...



No comments: