Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Roses on the mind

We had a fantastically lazy weekend. We did a few little things around the house - one of those weekends where we barely left the house. I made a quilt top which was very fun. Now I get to figure out how I want to quilt this one. By hand? Using the machine? I don't know yet. Quilts are so fun as they take on a life of their own while working on them. I had St. Therese of the Little Flower on my mind while working on this one. Faustina and I are reading a longer book about here that has no pictures. Here is a picture of our neighbor's beautiful rose bush that I get to see every day across the street. I love it. Someday, I'd love to have a beautiful rose bush in my yard.


I guess Faustina and Jude like it too. I came up stairs to see them snuggled together under the blanket. They informed me that they were camping.
And this picture? Just because he is so cute!



No comments: