Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One of those days...

Everyone needs to have days where everything seems difficult or goes wrong. It is part of life.

These are hershey kisses wrappers. The only things that brightened my day.


Every time I try to sit down, a baby is crying. Every time I try to feed a baby, they are crying so hard they won't drink. Teething, growth spurts, falling down learning to walk, missing moms, all these things contributed to a challenging day. And I am becoming more and more pregnant and the emotional hormones are raging. And then there is thinking about the future (which can either be one of my good or bad tendencies) and worrying what that will look like with respect to a variety of areas: jobs, house, kids, finances, etc.

I said to Faustina, "When you feel like I do right now, this is when you say, "Jesus, please give me patience!". She doesn't know what I said, but at least she smiled.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Praise God for THOSE days as it is in many ways a gentle reminder of what and who is important. The challenges in the steam of life are but a tiny tiny current in God's mighty river. May his glory shine forth in you, in Mike, in Faustina and the whole world.
Love you, Dad