Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2 k ten lobster fest

2010 is officially here; it has been for 5 days already! The question is: Are you going to say it is 'twenty-ten' or 'two thousand ten'? Travis says it is 'two k ten' - I like that best.

We brought in the New Year in a fairly quiet fashion this year. We hung out at Dad's place with Dad and Travis. Dad purchased lobster tails and let me tell you: They were AMAZING. At first, Dad wouldn't tell me how much they were...when he did I felt like I was eating large dollar bills! It probably was the best seafood I've ever had, at a restaurant or anywhere. Dad made them perfectly and they were unbelievable. We watched the Gopher football game (lose) and went home pretty early. We were in bed by 10pm. It may be our New Year's resolution to go to bed so early, it was wonderful!

No comments: