Monday, October 20, 2008

2 years



Today marks our 2nd anniversary. Happy anniversary Honey! We celebrated Saturday night with a nice dinner out and of course a few games of darts afterwards (very appropriate since that is how we spent a good portion of our time while we were dating - you can always count on us for a very competitive game of darts!). Mike laughed when I told him the following: I often think of our wonderful little nephew X-man (Xavier) when I think of our anniversary.


Xavier was born just five days before our wedding and often when I look at him I say to myself, "Our marriage is the same age as this sweet boy." Even if it sounds corny, I like thinking of our marriage in this way because just as kids grow, change, learn new things every day - so does our relationship. We are still in the beginning stages of our marriage and I am so blessed to have such an incredible man of God as my husband. I continue to grow as an individual because of you, Mike, and whether we are having fun, working, hanging out, taking care of Faustina - I love doing it all with you!

No comments: