Sunday, October 26, 2008

He Never Stops


It is true - my wonderful husband is always doing something. He is such an incredibly hard worker and I am impressed over and over again. Let me list a few of the things he is up too: full time teacher, full time graduate student, works a part-time job for St. Thomas, he teaches confirmation class on Sundays. These are only his 'jobs'. He also is a husband and new father who always finds time to hang out and have fun, read, and enjoy good conversation. In this picture he is fixing our garage door while it is SNOWING (!) for the first time. People are often surprised when they walk into our home because Mike has remodeled a great deal of the house AND decorated so that it is very pleasant and welcoming. I often tell him he should be a interior designer - maybe in a few years down the road when he has more time ;). Often times he even does a good portion of cleaning around the house - which is something I should be doing since I am staying at home now!! He has a servant's heart and I am constantly called on by his example.

No comments: